AYFL Meeting Minutes
Meeting Started: 8:30pm
Leagues Present: Coconut Creek, Cooper City, Coral Springs, Davie, Delray, Lauderdale Lakes, Miramar, Plantation, PPO, Sunrise, Tamarac, West Pines, Weston
· Balance – $10,693.57
· Jacket Money
o PPO - $224.00 (Paid)
· Rep Shirts
o Delray - $125.96 (Paid)
· Motion by Sunrise and seconded by Tamarac to accept the minutes from the previous week. Motion passed 11 to 0.
Park Weight Class Committee:
· Weight and 7U
o Meeting at Joel’s office on Monday @7pm
§ Cooper City parent John Thompson ejected for making continued threats against the officiating crew. The following recommendations were submitted by Cooper City and accepted by the RCC.
· John Thompson is suspended for the first 4 games of the 2017 season. During the suspension, John Thompson will not be permitted to be at the field for practices or games.
· Probation continuing through the end of the 2017 season.
· If any violations during probation period, both he and his son will be suspended for the remainder of the 2017 season.
· Mr. Thompson will not be permitted on the sidelines during the 2017 season in any capacity.
· Lauderdale Lakes/Weston incident (see below)
· First Round Playoffs (see below)
· Put Super Bowl prices on web site.
· Motion by Weston and seconded by Sunrise to add 9U players from Lauderhill Lions. Motion failed 8 to 3.
Cleanup by Miramar
Meeting ended at 9:20pm